Food and Beverage Industry
COPAR has a variety of tooling technologies which enable special molding processes and design flexibility as required by Food Industry packaging.
For instance, all necessary technologies are used to deliver best fit molds for this industry.
- Liquids (oils, salad dressing, condiment, sauces, jams, yogurt)
- Dry Goods (pretzels, peanuts, baby formula)
- Hinged Closures (syrup, jelly, ketchup)
- Spoon and Sifter (cheese, spices, creamer)
- Tamper Evident (juice, milk, tea, sports drinks)
- Fresh Ground coffee pods
- Dairy category thin wall plastic containers (yoghurts, dairy desserts, cream and fresh, soft and spreadable processed cheese as well as for ice cream, butter, margarine and spreads)
COPAR is a Lebanese factory for plastic molds and mechanical engineering founded in 2005
In order to enhance customer satisfaction, grow business and produce a consistent quality product, COPAR decided to implement a quality management system conforming with ISO 9001:2008 standards.